1. I may have worn a version of the same outfit 3 times in the past 4 days.
Day 1: (youth group girl's night) black tank, white cardigan, fun new headband (as seen below), scarf
Day 2: (church & dinner with senior girls @ Olive Garden) white tank, white cardigan, headband, scarf, jeans
Day 3: (work) white v-neck top, white cardigan, no headband, scarf, black pants
*the piece that tied it all together:
2. I REALLY wish I knew html code and could do very cool design stuff
3. I hate going to the bank. Not sure why because the tellers are really nice.
4. I made meatballs and potato wedges last night for dinner. Yup. Ryan said they were a combo that might produce a gut ache. At least they were Turkey meatballs...
5. I have stayed up last the last 2 nights reading under the covers like a junior high girl finishing a new book that just came in the mail on Saturday . "I will carry you: The sacred dance of grief and joy" by Angie Smith. Pre-ordered months ago on Amazon and worth every second of the wait.
I love what surprises come out every time I lighten my load...what's on your plate today?