Sunday, July 20, 2008

MeMe'd

Thanks Em for the taggage!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
----------------------
1. I didn't miss a single day of elementary school & still own the award
2. I already know what the first and middle names of my future children will be
3. In high school mock elections I was voted "class heartbreaker" and "best friends"
4. I am scared to try sushi
5. If left alone in the dark, I start to panic with fear
6. Dawson's Creek still gets my heart beating fast with excitement
7. I LOVE doing laundry

I would love to hear from my friends that haven't already been MeMe'd

1 comment:

  1. Hey Beckah! I will give you the link to our Meme from a while ago. I love learning random facts about people :-) http://dkblomgren.blogspot.com/2007/11/meme.html

    ReplyDelete