Wednesday, May 27, 2009

bursting at the seams

life just continues to feel like it is exploding with fullness. and 2 days post vacation it makes me ever the more glad for that time away. to breathe deep and laugh, sleep in (which for me is quite a celebration), enjoy easy conversation and not needing conversation at all.

I feel like I haven't had a minute since today began to just be. gearing up for tomorrow's garage sale, Beth Moore study tonight and staying late because I just love those women so much already, looking forward to stealing some time over dinner tomorrow night with friends who are back in town for a few days before leaving for the summer, the list goes on.

And then there is my cute husband who is so endearing and has his own fullness of life going on as he finishes out his last full week of work before moving into 2-3 days a week, and then down to being finished as of July 1st. How am I supposed to find time to process that transition and hear about his process, and find a part time job? Deep breath. Let's just remember the vacation that we just got home from. and choose joy in each of these days. for these are the days.

a few lyrics from Jamie Cullum's "These are the Days" ala 2004. if life had a soundtrack this would be playing right now:

These are the days that I've been missing
Give me the taste give me the joy of summer wine
These are the days that bring new meaning
I feel the stillness of the sun and I feel fine



the weekend began on a great foot..running along the bay in the Bayshore 10k...then off to a full day of the Leelanau Penninsula, sunshine, good tunes and relaxation. Cheers to good friends and an awesome trip!






No comments:

Post a Comment