Wednesday, May 6, 2009

prayers for Kaden

heavy hands and a heavy heart. we lost our nephew, Kaden James tonight unexpectedly at 30 weeks; I have no words but there are prayers.

Jeremy Camp, "Walk by Faith"

Will I believe you when you say
Your hand will guide my every way
Will I receive the words You say
Every moment of every day

Well I will walk by faith
Even when I cannot see
because this broken road
Prepares Your will for me

Help me to RID my endless fears
You've been so faithful for all my years
With the one breath You make me new
Your grace covers all I do

Well I'm broken- but I still see Your face
Well You've spoken- pouring Your words of grace

Well I will walk by faith
Even when I cannot see

4 comments:

  1. This is beyond sad. My heart is breaking for Rochelle and Steve. Sometimes we just can't understand where God is coming from. I know they are such strong Christians and I'm glad that they have God to get them through this. Please, if you know of ANYTHING they need let me know. I hate telling Rochelle to tell me what she wants b/c that hard for someone in that spot. I'd rather just do something for her but what? You are a fabulous sister and I'm so glad she has you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Rochelle and the family, what a tragic loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bekah - I'm so sorry to hear about this loss. The song you chose is a perfect reminder of God's sovereignty, even when we don't understand. Thank you for that reminder, I needed it today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be praying for you and for your family.

    ReplyDelete