Friday, May 22, 2009

today we leave for Traverse City with them:

to complete this 10K:

and spend 2 days exploring and visiting wineries including 2 of my favorites:


Leelanau Cellars: for their clean and big tasting room & excellent customer service, plus they have flavors that Ryan and I can happily agree on


and the creme de la creme...MAWBY's! where everything has a little bubble to it. We heard of Mawby's through Ryan's uncle Bob and had to find it for ourselves as part of last year's adventure in Northern Michigan. Looking forward to 3 glorious days of sunshine with our friends and each other!

2 comments:

  1. A weekend much needed...see you in a few hours:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bek! So jealous you're heading up to Traverse, it's one of my favorite vacation spots from all my growing up years. Good luck with the race and enjoy the wineries and sunshine for me! :) I just found your blog... so I'm excited to add you to my list of "to reads". - Kate

    ReplyDelete