Sunday, April 10, 2011

showered & picking numbers

Yes, I do shower daily, despite what the title might imply :) From what I hear from my mom friends, I should enjoy that blessing while it is easy and I am not trying to manage a little one while getting myself ready. That was just one of the many priceless tips picked up yesterday at the sweet shower that Michelle hosted. Here is a picture of the whole group of girls:

So many great friends from different circles of my life, all in one room. More to come on the shower details from the games to the thoughtful gifts & cards, not to mention the DELICIOUS food. Cake pops anyone?!


I also wanted to mention that I randomly drew a number for the winner of the checkbook cover giveaway & Amanda is going to be paying bills and writing checks in style. Don't forget that you can still support Allison's trip to Liberia by purchasing one for $10 with $9 of it going to her travels. More info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment