Saturday, April 16, 2011

more shower details!

Still smiling thinking about how great it was last Saturday to be in the presence of so many friends that I love. Michelle really was a great hostess with such attention to detail and that totally complimented the scene of laughter, story-telling and fellowship. I love my friends because I didn't even have to introduce them to one another; by the time I thought about it they were already chatting it up and getting to know each other.

Here are some more pics from the shower (including a photo shoot with each friend at the end):

adorable diaper cake!

The other April/May mommas: Amber & Molly


And the photo shoot begins!










35 and 37 weeks, a little different than how things were at 28 & 30 weeks (compare here)

A very special morning with memories that I will carry with me far beyond this baby being born. It feels like such a special festive time and as much as I LOVE being on the other side of a party, as in envisioning, crafting, planning, I am totally enjoying this season and am feeling so incredibly blessed.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome time! Love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I honestly can't believe how much our babies have grown and our bellies have changed! Still so grateful to be journeying with you through this time, and I was so glad to be able to shower Baby Wallace with you. It was wonderful to put faces with names and to meet such a beautiful bunch of women, too!!

    ReplyDelete