Thursday, April 16, 2009

just when I thought I wouldn't be vacationing

Remember my stay-cation post a few days ago? Well it wasn't more than 24 hours after typing that when I recieved an email from one of my TU girls about our annual reunion! Our first year out of college, we went to Bethany and Peter's condo when they lived in Muncie. The next year, we invaded Emily's city life in Chicago. Year 3 it was my house! And officially, 4 years post graduation we are Florida bound to soak up a LONG weekend of sunshine, conversation, good food I am sure and just time with the girls. Can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. And, to complete your travel experience, I made sure that we were seated in the 2-person aisle instead of the 3-person aisle:) Something about that third seatmate that's always a gamble:) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete