Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wanted to share a few of the Florida pics in honor of the wonderful 3 days marking our 2009 reunion! I had such a great time spending with them, whether it be on Kel's couch discussing everything from the past year to the latest Jon & Kate updates...these are my girls. There is just something about being known. these are my friends. aren't they gorgeous?! And the best part is that they are beautiful inside and out.

Here are our host and hostess, Kelli & Jared whose invited us into their beautiful home for the weekend. I am so proud of Kel for the wife she is to Jared & not to mention her intense cooking and baking abilities. I have never seen a baker's rack so full of cookbooks in my life!

my dear city dwelling friend Emily who assured my sweaty palms during turbulence among other blessings

And then there is our little momma, Bethany, the first of the group to venture into the next chapter, motherhood. Thanks for paving the way B! You are going to be an awesome mom!



love you girlies and am feeling more refreshed than I have in months. God was so good to me, knowing the first week of June would be a perfect time for me to have a deep breath of fresh air. One other thing that was a really big blessing to me on the trip was that my early riser tendencies created a sacred window each morning for me to be in the word, studying Esther which is affirming my heart in personal and deep ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment