Tuesday, September 1, 2009

my red door

remember a few days ago when I wrote about this?


Well here is the finished product and I am loving the new updated look of our house! I can't believe the difference a little sand paper and paint can make and it inspired me to get the fall decor rolling on the inside as well, which as we know from last year, is quite an event to me.

I just have to brag on my hubby a little bit more in that it was almost dark by the time he realized that the border on the garage would look better matching the door and jumped right in to make it happen. I ran inside to grab the star that I had in the basement, got the ole spray paint out, and we got the job done.


1 comment:

  1. Bekah, you have a BEAUTIFUL home!! This was your grandparents' home years ago, correct? It looks like a great place to start a family, too - lots of room! And I love the red door - kudos to Ryan!

    ReplyDelete