Thursday, February 25, 2010
counting my blessings
1) top on the list are these 3 flowers that a friend unexpectedly dropped off at the office yesterday with a little card with a cute birdie.
2) then came an email from a dear friend with this subject line:
Peace and this quote:
"It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart."
3) A mid-afternoon coffee date with a friend whose marriage is being restored and healed in powerful ways.
4) A 45 minute drive with my hubby to a family birthday party, great conversation
5) Last but not least, my dishwasher seems to be on the mend, I was washing by hand for about a week and a half and thankful when I come home that my sink isn't full.
What are you thankful for today?