Thursday, December 23, 2010

19 weeks and the eve of my favorite Eve

I took a picture of myself in the mirror to document the fact that this may have been the last time I will wear my favorite jeans for awhile.
Pre-Christmas at 19 weeks:


Looking forward to our last Christmas Eve as a family of two, three if you include Toby, which we definitely do. Christmas Eve, is one of my very favorite days of the year because of all of the traditions that we keep as a family. Here are my thoughts on it from last year at this time.

I spent the afternoon finishing up a few homemade gifts, cleaning a bit for the out of town guests who arrive late tomorrow night and now I am just plain relaxing, soaking in a quiet night and looking forward to tomorrow morning holding more of the same. I decided not to do my annual Christmas letter this year for the sake of not doing it all. Instead, I will be collecting my thoughts and reflecting on 2010 in the next few days and write a little letter to my blog about the year. Until then, Merry Christmas! Peace, Love & Joy

6 comments:

  1. OH my word!! You and baby are so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, and I'm so delighted to see that bump!! Maybe we could arrange a date for our bellies to greet again in person soon?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute with that little belly! I love that you are documenting it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this pic of you Bekah! =) You and baby are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww BEKAH! You look awesome! :) So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete