Wednesday, December 1, 2010

loving lately: December edition

In no particular order:
1. Subway! toasted? why of course!

2. the fact that the holiday season is officially under way with tomorrow kicking off a stream of holiday parties including:
*our annual client event which is always hard to believe we get paid to plan because it makes life at work so much fun. For example, today I designed menus and nametags for the big day tomorrow at the fancy JW Marriott in Grand Rapids. What to wear?!
*next week's cookie exchange with Amber
at her mom-in-laws, I continue to love connecting with her and am thankful that
friendships do transcend the electronic world

3. the snowy nights now that my tree is all set up

4. using the crockpot to make easy meals, tonight it was simple with these ingredients:
1. chicken
2. one bottle of BBQ sauce, Sweet Baby Ray's of course
3. a little onion salt--second in line to real onion but you use what you have
*let all ingredients cook all day, shred the meat and you have so many options!

5. looking forward to hearing the baby's heartbeat again on Friday! 4 months already and feeling so great

6. OFFICIALLY deciding as a couple that we are not going to find out at our 20 week ultrasound what we are having! I surprise even myself sometimes but the more I have thought about it, the more excited I am to have it be a mystery until this little one's b-day!

7. Christmas cards!! I love any mail that breaks up the usual junk and bills routine that I go through when I pick up the mail. I used Groupon to score a great deal for our first batch of cards with pictures and I just got an email that those are on their way to me. I can't wait to see them and am conflicted a bit because for the past 2 years I have also written a Christmas letter and just included a pic in it. I may have to upgrade the whole thing this year and do both!

what are you loving lately now that we are officially in December?

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the baby!!! That is exciting! I'm glad you're feeling well...that is an awesome thing.

    ReplyDelete