Wednesday, June 15, 2011

for the love of writing



Here it is, the official CUTE logo that Ryan so lovingly designed for our new blog together. May I just point out that it includes is a bird? That was for me.

Anyways, we are excited to begin this new venture together because we really feel like we have a voice together that is better than either of us have alone. There is still going to be a lot of daily life processing from me under the "thankful" tab including my first post about my b-day last week. We also took some time to think through the heartbeat of why we write and shared that here. Our hope is that it serves as a blessing and encouragement as we go about our journey.

8 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your new blog. You are absolutely blossoming as a mom. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... I'm really excited and can I say a little jealous that your hubs is into writing with you and a little that you are so talented?!?? At least I get to enjoy your beautiful expressions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot. Hello people want to express my satisfaction with this blog very creative and I really like the views of the focus very good indeed Thank you for the helpful information. I hope you keep up the good work on making your blog a success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really is a good contain what I looking for, its helping me a lot, thanks for sharing, got you by Google search, Your page ranking good by Google & Alexa, Carry on with good works

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am skeptical of these previous comments. They could possibly be spam. I'll notify the press and cops. We'll get to the bottom of this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, i am new, as of january, to blogger. it is a resolution of mine to become a better writer, and anyway, i was browsing other blogs after writing my latest post, and i am very encouraged by this. thanks for the great blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obviously, formerly unique delivers will swiftly come to some other platforms too especially since4J Companies can be accountable for improvement around the Ps3 platforms they even can launched Sony-themed skin upon Ps3 slim. Having said that, the actual developer has but to honestly reveal the Wonder exclusives are on track with regard to discharge about non-Microsoft techniques. Because of this, for the present time, The new sony as well as PC gamers must not maintain their breath.wow gold

    ReplyDelete