Tuesday, September 29, 2009

dear joy

dear joy,
please come easily today. I am praying for you to remind me of all the blessings in my life and for me to see the big picture of what God is doing in my everyday life.
amen.
me

You might have noticed the new layout (again)...sorry, I just can't help myself. And the new pic is the professional one taken a few months ago for work which displays how I look about 25% of the time. The rest of the time is like today when I am comfortable and in layers. The above prayer is a reflection of my prayer for today for each and every one of us. I was encouraged after spending some time yesterday checking out this site:



a group of women coming together to encourage one another in their walks and in their faith. sounds like something beautiful to me.

1 comment: