I have been kind of missing my hubby this week since our date night. Between me not feeling too hot and all of life going on, that date feels like alot longer ago than last Wednesday. So here I am, thinking about him :) Enjoy!
1.Who is your man? Ryan Scott Wallace
2. How long have you been together? 8 1/2 years total, 4 1/2 married.
3. How long dated? 4 years
4. How old is your man? 26
5. Who eats more? Probably me, I try to do the 3 meals plus snacks thing...he forgets lunch sometimes
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did but I think we knew in our hearts the same summer...I was just scared to say it
7. Who is taller? Ryan by a handful of inches
8. Who sings better? Ryan is actually a really good singer, he has a wide range and I love singing next to him in church cause it covers up me. I'm not bad but I'm not good either.
9. Who is smarter? We got the same grades in high school but I had to work harder at them than he did. Plus now he is kicking my tail with his college grades! Although he doesn't have Handy Andy and a floor of 40 friends to distract him.
10. Whose temper is worse? Hm. Mine is quicker to flare and it takes alot for him to get angry but I think his anger is deeper when he is mad.
11. Who does the laundry? I do because I think it is therapeutic and am super particular with lots of pieces of clothing
12. Who takes out the garbage? whoever remembers
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I think we have switched since moving our room to main floor because I like to sleep against the wall. But I also get up first so that means I always have to crawl over him.
14. Who pays the bills? I do. Or better yet, online bill pay does.
15. Who is better with the computer? haha. trick question?! Ryan is genius with the computer. Although at work I usually can keep up with others.
16. Who mows the lawn? the high school boy that lives next door; just keeping the economy moving. I think we were designed for condo living.
17. Who cooks dinner? me! Which ranges from a full dinner to pizza in the oven. We are not always home at dinner time due to working out, social stuff, my uppercase parties, but I think someday when we have a family I will love dinner time.
18. Who drives when you are together? Ryan always. Sometimes I offer on long trips but that lasts about an hour usually
19. Who pays when you go out? Seems like Ry usually does out of habit unless I have cash on me. It is all from the same place anyways.
20. Who is most stubborn? it's a tie
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We're both pretty equal on this. I think he's better at it though.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? It seems to fluctuate, I see and talk to my mom alot, we go to his mom's sometimes on Sunday for dinner. Both of our dads are a couple of hours away.
23. Who kissed who first? I think I kissed him? Pretty sure he kissed me back. :)
24. Who asked who out? He did; as friends really but we went to dinner quite a few times before we were dating
25. Who proposed? Ryan, on Navy Pier in January of my senior year. It was cold but so us because we have so many great memories in Chicago.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me to the small daily things and him to large matters in life (and stray dogs--we have probably rescued 5-6 and found their owners).
ok. your turn! Don't make me beg!